ACM Management Solutions Ltd conduct all asbestos surveys in accordance with HSG264 and provide comprehensive asbestos survey reports; which include a detailed Asbestos Register and condition assessment of all ACM’s found on a client’s premises.
Asbestos survey reports are detailed and specific to the premises concerned and are designed to enable the client to fulfil their obligations under the Control of Asbestos Regulations.
Typical report contents will include:
- Survey objectives and preliminary statements
- Site outline, including detailed description of all areas inspected
- Analysis & recommendations with digital photographs
- Summaries (by Location & by Risk Band)
- Asbestos Register
- Certificates of Analysis (by UKAS Accredited Laboratory)
- Marked-up site drawings